We are looking for a part–time floral assistant/delivery driver on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Floral Assistant Basic Details:
Early morning (7-8am start) assisting a designer with floral installations at two popular Mission district restaurants. Occasional help with wedding/event prep. Cleaning and processing flowers at the studio in South San Francisco. *This is not a design position, but could turn into one if it’s a good match.
For this job you must be reliable, punctual, have own transportation, and be ok with:
• Unloading/loading a van full of heavy branches and flowers (sometimes which are thorny and dirty)
• Lifting/carrying 50+ lbs
• Cleaning/sweeping up floral debris
• Moving and parking a van
Delivery Driver Basic Details:
Deliver flower arrangements all over the Bay Area. For this position you can use our delivery van.
For this job you can use our van and you must have:
• More than 5+ years of driving experience
• A professional appearance. You will be representing our shop while delivering arrangements.
• A geographical knowledge of the Bay Area
• The ability to lift 50+lbs
• A valid driver's license
• A clean DMV record
• Fluency in English
• An understanding of the delicate nature of flowers- carefully packing arrangements into the van, not taking sharp turns or hard stops while driving, etc.
Compensation is $14 per hour
Send over a cover letter in the body of an email and attach your resume- email@example.com.